Water X Bootcamp
Water X Bootcamp is a special aquatic training program, inspired by the American Special Forces’ military training.
It is one of the most effective ways for reducing body fat and improving fitness in a short amount of time!
The program’s intensity and risk-free ease of movement in water combine perfectly for a workout that will test your limits.
Water X Bootcamp is suitable for:
- Men & Women over 16 years old
- People who already know and can swim well
- Physically active people who are actively involved in sports and would like to improve their fitness
- People whose daily life (profession/hobbies) demands a high level of fitness (e.g. swimmers, divers, lifeguards, policemen, firefighters, military men et al.)
Water X Bootcamp's main goals:
- Improve overall fitness
- Boost metabolism
- Speed up weight loss
- Improve cardio respiratory fitness and increase lung ventilation
GROUP A: Monday-Thursday 7:30pm -Saturday 8:00am
GROUP B:Tuesday-Friday 7:30pm
Each person is required to have swim cap, swim goggles, fins, swimsuit, poolside flip-flops and pool robe.